terms OF SERVICE
Terms and Refunds
THE SKIN I’M IN COMPANY PTY LTD (ABN 624 466 262) t/a SKIN I’M IN provides ticketing services, including the sale of tickets for events (the “Seller”). In providing these services, Skin I’m In owns and operates www.skinimin.com.au (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Skin I’m In, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to the ticketholder (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Skin I’m In may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Skin I’m In’s website. The Seller’s Terms are also available from Skin I’m In on request.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Skin I’m In will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Skin I’m In does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Skin I’m In will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Skin I’m In will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Skin I’m In may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified.
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to use cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Skin I’m In, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Skin I’m In will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for delivery of tickets. Therefore, tickets must be purchased at least 5 business days prior to the event date. Otherwise advance ticket purchases can be collected from the venue on the event date.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Skin I’m In at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for guests.
- While Skin I’m In takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Skin I’m In may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Skin I’m In will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Skin I’m In reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Skin I’m In may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Skin I’m In by a third party.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.